Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
- 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
- Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
- Easy access secure key cord
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Download Warranty Form
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.