Extra stable 32’’ width makes surf sessions last longer. The outline is inspired by our famous PRO shape and the progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing. A truly versatile board for big to small conditions.
- Narrow Nose Outline: produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
- Lowered Nose Rocker: helps get into waves easily and early.
- Wide Outline: at the standing area for comfortable stability and balance, helping surf sessions last longer.
- Mono to Double Concave: generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the mid point, through to V tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
- Squared Off Tail: increases stability when stepping back on tail and increases release out of turns.
- Fin Set Up: thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
10'5" x 32" x 4.6"
Volume: 178 Liters
Construction: Fiberglass, Carbon Innegra Rails, EPS Foam, Epoxy
Fins: 2 + 1 Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.