The wave-ripper for real-world riders. Floaty, fun, and the king of catching waves. You’ll make any kind of mush highly surf-able with this shape.
- Wide Rounded Nose: makes it stable to ride the nose.
- Nose Kick: prevents the nose from diving when getting into waves and paddling in choppy water.
- Mono to Double Concave: provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the mid point.
- Thin Rails: to make turning easy and sensitive in the waves.
- Flat Standing Area: allows to have wider stance for extra stability in chop.
- Wide Rounded Tail; improves stability when stepping on the board to turn. It also gives release out of turns.
- V Tail: for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
- Fin Set Up: Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf
10'0" x 34" x 4.3"
Volume: 171 Liters
Construction: Fiberglass, Carbon Innegra Rails, EPS Foam, Epoxy
Fins: 2 + 1 Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.