The 11'2" X 36" Avanti is a super stable aircraft carrier of a board for flat water paddling but it is also a mean surfing machine for the big bruddahs! 11’2” length creates fast glide for flat water cruising and easy entry into waves. 36” width provides extreme stability for heavier or multiple riders up to 130kg.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave nose to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Deck Pad: We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- SOFT RAIL
- HARD BOTTOM
- Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
- 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
- Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
- A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
11'2" x 36" x 4.8"
Volume: 239 Liters
Fins: 2 + 1 Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.