Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide. Suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
- Deep Center Channel: creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed. Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
- Low Nose Rocker: extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimised for flat-water cruising.
- Flat Side Plane: creates smoother glide and adds stability. Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
- Boxy Rail: with more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
- Slight Tray with Recessed Deck Pad: slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support. Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
- Fin Set Up: single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight line tracking. Supplied with Dolphin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
- Starlite Technology: scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail. A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability. Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
11'6" x 29" x 7.6"
Volume: 245 Liters
Construction: Fiberglass, Carbon Innegra Rails, EPS Foam, Epoxy
Fins: Single Dolphin 22" (fin included)
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.