High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user friendly intermediate short board on the market:
- The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a short board for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
- Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and maneuverable on the wave.
- The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
- The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri fin or optional quad fin set up to customize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
6'6" X 21 1/2" X 3"
Volume: 51.9 Liters
Fins: Tri-Fin FCS (Fins Included)
Construction: Epoxy/EPS/Vacuum Molded
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.