Designed for the weekend Surfer. Paddles easily and catches waves early, get you up Surfing more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all!:
- New shape for 2018. Will continue to be the best optiosn for Begenning Surfers, the best Surfboard for people looking to go down in size from longboards.
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- The five fin box system (for HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf
- The HDT construction is very durable. The is one of the most Durable surfboards in the Surfing industry.
7'2" X 21.5" X 2.75"
Volume: 49 Liters
Fins: Tri-fin (optional quad-fin set up)
Construction: Epoxy/EPS/Vacuum Molded
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.