ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE FRIDAY JULY 10TH
You are looking at a paddle board that won ISA SUP Surf World Championships 3 years in a row.
The short outline makes it possible to ride a smaller board with more reactivity. Thinner rails give more control & response to generate more speed. Channeled tail gives bite and drives out of turns. All sizes feature diamond grooved traction pads with tail kick pad with raised center ridge.
Shorter Nose Outline: feels more compact and maneuverable to pivot without the nose catching through the turns. More stable despite being shorter due to less curve to rock from nose to tail.
Thinner and Sharper Rails: for extra control and quick turning on rail. Requires less foot pressure to maneuver. Lower volume rails sit lower in the water adding stability.
Knify Rails: to avoid catching white wash and improved control
- Pulled in Tail Outline: helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides faster response in turning.
- Flat Standing Area: helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
- Constant Rocker Curve: for a combination of speed and maneuverability. Curved nose rocker allows to drop into steep waves without the nose diving. Curved tail kick offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
- Single Concave: provides lift, drive and control at high speed.
- New Channeled Tail: provides speed, grip and drive for high powered maneuvers. Channels are positioned precisely close to the fins for maximum control & drive.
- Fin Set Up: quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions. Fins are positioned close to the rails for quick and sharp response when turning. V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
- Starlite Technology: scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail. A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability. Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
8'10" x 29" x 4.7"
Volume: 143 Liters
Weight: 20 Pounds
Construction: Fiberglass, Carbon Innegra Rails, EPS Foam, Epoxy
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.