A shop favorite, the 9'5" Widepoints' extra stable 32” width makes surf sessions last longer. Pro-inspired outlines and progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing. A versatile range for big to small conditions, entry and intermediate to advanced riders.
- Lowered nose rocker: Helps get into waves easily and early
- Narrow nose outline: Produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
- Wide outline at the standing area: For comfortable stability and balance, helping surf sessions last longer.
- Squared off tail: Increases stability when stepping back on tail and increases release out of turns.
- Thruster fin setup: Provides easy drive and control in the surf.
- Mono to double concave: Generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the mid point, through to V tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
11'2" x 36" x 4.8"
Volume: 239 Liters
Construction: Fiberglass, Carbon Innegra Rails, EPS Foam, Epoxy
Fins: 2 + 1 Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.