Aggressive high performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers:
- The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
- The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
- Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic short board approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
- Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
- Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
- Shaper: Kym Thompson
9'0" X 22 1/2" X 3"
Volume: 69.8 Liters
Fins: 2+1 FCS Sides and Universal Center (Not Included)
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.