The ultimate allround SUP, and not just for the eco-conscious: a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board an impressive option for paddlers who want it all. This board is built with NSP’s patent-pending CocoMat technology, meaning it contains raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations.
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin setup.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach a PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– GoPro® mount on the nose
9'2" X 29 3/8" X 4 1/2"
Volume: 129.5 Liters
Fins: 8" Coco + 2 M3 Side Bites (fins included)
Construction: Epoxy/EPS/Coconut Fiber
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.