Don't let a tear in your wetsuit, sprayskirt or other piece of paddling gear stop the fun. Use Gear Aid Aquaseal+NEO Contact Cement (previously known as Seal Cement) for quick waterproof repairs, then get right back on the water.
- Cures strong and flexible in only 10 minutes, so it's great for in-field repairs.
- Bonds to all types of neoprene gear -- wetsuits, gloves, booties, sprayskirts, waders and more.
- Can also patch dry wear, latex gaskets and other water-sports gear.
- Apply a coat to high wear areas to protect against abrasion.
- Remains flexible and elastic when dry, so it won't restrict mobility.
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.