Mick Fanning's signature FCS II MF fin in premium PC material for controlled powerful surfing.
- Mick's fin in Neo Carbon material delivers an injection of power and speed through turns due to the ‘whipping effect’ through the tip of the fin.
- Ideal for fast, energetic surfing in softer conditions.
- This fin provides maximum drive.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Neo Carbon fins are precision molded using long strand carbon and the highest-grade European resin. These fins are super light with a firm ‘spring loaded’ flex. Neo Carbon fins actually help surfers generate speed in smaller conditions via the ‘whipping effect’ that propels you from one turn into the next.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.