The GL Surf II Adjustable Stand Up Paddle, (named for our friend and neighbor Gerry Lopez) is our surf specific paddle featuring a Carbon Foam Core symmetrical blade for easy skimming and rounded blade edges that protect your board. The 90 square inch blade gives the right balance of power in the surf. Internal Carbon edgebanding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive Black carbon shaft or Hi-Vis™ carbon shaft and top it with our 6" Utili-T™ insert which offers 6" of travel with a T-Grip for performance paddlers who want to adjust length on the fly. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.
- Ergo-T™ Grip shape provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
- 6" Utili-T™ insert for easy personal length adjustment with the flick of a lever.
- Choose Black carbon shaft or Hi-Vis™ carbon shaft for better visibility in the surf.
- Durable and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex for surfing.
- Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
- Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
- 90 square in blade for the perfect power in the surf.
- Symmetrical Carbon Foam Core blade for easy skimming.
- Rounded blade edge protects your board.
- Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
- Carbon Weave or our beautiful Hoe Graphics; Deep Water or Lagoon.
- Blade Surface Area: 90 sq in
- Blade Angle: 9 degree
- Blade Width: 7 9/16"
- Blade length: 17"
- Total Paddle Weight: 23 oz
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.