Want a stand up paddle that is light and durable and adjusts in length for different paddling conditions? The Insanity Adjustable Carbon has it all. It features an ultra-durable impact resistant Carbon Fibrlite™ blade that is light stiff and high performance. Utilizing post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps, these are the first high performance blades using recycled material. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive carbon shaft and top it off with our 16" Utili-T™ insert which offers 16" of adjustability and a Ergo-T Grip. Ideal for paddlers looking for a lightweight adjustable paddle for adjusting length on the fly or to share with family and friends.
- Lightweight carbon Pro-T™ Grip
- 16" Pro-T™ insert for length adjustment of (70" - 86") on the fly.
- Light and responsive carbon shaft.
- Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
- Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Carbon Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
Large Blade Size:
- Surface Area: 91 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degree
- Blade Width: 8"
- Blade Length: 16 1/2"
- Weight: 23 oz
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.