‘Uhane is a common name for Hawaiian outrigger canoes. It means spirit or soul and connects us to the past. SUP Paddling is a way of connecting as well; to the water, to the outdoors and to others. Like its name, the ‘Uhane encourages connection. Featuring 16” of adjustment and an impact resistant fiberglass blade, paddlers can adjust length on the fly or share their light, durable paddle with family and friends. Paddle often and set your spirit free.
- Durable rubber coated ergonomic ABS Utili-T™ Grip.
- 16" Utili-T™ insert for length adjustment (70" - 86").
- Durable fiberglass shaft.
- Compression molded, impact resistant fiberglass.
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Surface Area: Small 91 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Width Small: 7 3/4"
- Blade Length: 18 1/2"
- Adjustability: 70" - 86"
- Weight: 27.5 oz
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.