**ALL NEW** KNEKT GP4 Trigger for the GoPro© Hero3+ Hero4
The KNEKT GP4 Trigger is the successor to the GP3+. It is the most feature rich and robust trigger we have ever produced. The GP4 integrates a new latch keeper design that makes it nearly impossible for your housing to pop open and flood in heavy conditions. We have added a structural reinforcement tab to the upper handle that includes an additional ½-20 expansion point. There are now 4 total. There is a new and included anti-rock back bracket to position your housing perfectly in the cage. In addition we have added a cage face cutaway that allows you to use the KSD6 Dome Port and GoPro’s filters in conjunction with the trigger. The trigger now even comes with a sure grip trigger sheath. Balanced to match the weight of the camera the GP4 is designed to give you one-handed control of your GoPro Camera’s video start/stop and still image shutter release button. The trigger mechanism provides instant shutter reaction and solid, tactile feedback so you can be confident the camera fired and you got the shot. Our trigger systems provide a simple one-handed point and shoot style of content acquisition not possible when using the camera on its own or on a pole. With the camera positioned in front of your hand you will experience improved stability, control, and subject acquisition.
The lightweight 6.6 oz GP4 features a machined polymer handle with non-slip inserts and corrosion resistant military grade aluminum, and stainless steel construction. These design elements allow it to be used in the harshest environments. It also includes 4 standard ¼”-20 threads for use with accessories including lights, wireless monitors, mics, and additional cameras.
The GoPro Hero3 camera can be used with the GP4 Trigger when housed in the GoPro Hero3+ or Hero4 Housing. The GP4 Trigger is compatible with the GoPro Battery and LCD Touch BacPac. It is designed to fit the Hero3+, Hero4 and Blackout Housings
- New Latch Keeper
- New Reinforcement Tab
- New Anti-Rock Back Bracket
- New Cage Face Cutaway
- New Sure Grip Trigger Sheath
- New (4) Standard ¼ “-20 expansion points
- New Compatible with Hero3+, Hero4, Blackout Housings and Hero5
- New Compatible with KNEKT KSD6 Dome Port and GoPro’s filters
- Easy One-handed operation
- Spring return one-piece stainless trigger mechanism
- Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with GoPro Battery and LCD Touch BacPac
- Full Cage design for maximum protection against impact
- Corrosion resistant
- Machined Polymer Handle with tether connection point
- Full access to all buttons
- Tool free design
- Uses stock GoPro Screw (not included)
- Materials – Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mounting – Standard GoPro interface uses all new KNEKT custom machined screw
- Accessory Threads – 4 Standard ¼”-20
- Dimensions 6 1/4” x 5.1/2” x 3”
- Weight – 6.6 oz
In the Box
- GP4 Trigger
- Small Black Screw
- 3 Spare Trigger Return O-rings
- Anti-Rock Back Bracket
- Care instructions and warranty
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.