EPIC SUMMER BEACH DAYS... THE BEATER IS ALL ABOUT FUN!
A special collaboration between the ...Lost® and Catch Surf!
- Blue deck with iconic ...Lost "Spiral" bottom art.
- The ...Lost Spiral art is an original Matt Biolos illustration logo from 1991! The real deal.
- ...Lost-edition Original 54 logo on deck.
Created by the freaks at Catch Surf, the Beater Original is destined to take over the world. It is "The original all-purpose, fully-customizable shred stick!"® Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater can turn an average beach day into an Epic Tale of Radness! Now shred.
Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! Twin-fin model comes with 3.5" pop-thru keel fins.
54” (4’6") x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters)
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Soft pop-thru removable keel fins (twin fin model only).
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California, U.S.A. by Catch Surf.
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
210 MAIN ST, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.