The MTI Vibe Life Jacket is a great PFD for stand up paddling and sailing.
Ultra-flexible PVC foam and over-the-head entry make the Vibe one of our most comfortable jackets. The Vibe's low-profile front and racer style back give you full range of motion for sailing, SUP, or whitewater paddling. The Vibe was designed with loops on the back of the jacket and an attachment point inside the tunnel pocket to make the PFD compatible with our SUP Leash Release Belt (sold separately) for SUP river-running. For added safety, there is reflective trim on the shoulders, front, and back of the jacket, and a signal whistle tethered to the front mesh pocket.
- USCG Approved: YES
- PFD Type: III
- Chest Size: SM/MD 30"-40", LG/XL 40"-50"
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 8oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Over-the-head entry with side buckle
- Durable 400D nylon shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- Z-Strap cinch system
- Large mesh pocket with key clip
- Tunnel pocket with carabiner loops and key clip
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Back loops and attachment point inside tunnel pocket to hold a tow or SUP Leash Release Belt
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.