Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric. Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-Access Main Compartment. The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps. Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- Accessible Internal Organization. A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; two mesh interior lid pockets keep essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
1,640g (3 lbs 9.9oz)
31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
100L (6102 cu in)
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.