This boys’ long-sleeved rashguard provides 50+ UPF sun protection and is made of Capilene® Silkweight fabric (94% polyester that’s 35% recycled/6% spandex) with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Our Long-Sleeved Silkweight Rashguard is a full-coverage sun shirt made from a lightweight blend of 94% polyester (35% recycled) and 6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. It has a rib-knit collar for easy on/off and features angled side panels that extend through to eliminate under-arm chafing. The slight drop-tail hem provides additional coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Cool-wearing polyester (35% recycled)/spandex jersey blend, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Rib-knit collar for easy on/off
- Raglan sleeves
- Angled side panels extend through sleeves to eliminate under-arm chafing
- Flying-fish graphic on center back of FYTG and FYPO
- Artists by color: Geoff McFetridge (FYTG, FYPO); Patagonia original art (PONN, WTGY)
4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Weight133 g (4.7 oz)
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.