Patagonia has revamped the construction of the Better Sweater Vest. They are now made from 100% recycled materials. These are the 2018/2019 vests that were manufactured before the new construction was launched!
Beachbreak for breakfast and bouldering for lunch. When the sun starts to set, throw on a Better Sweater while dinner boils and you spin tales of a well-lived day on the East Coast. Soft, durable and highly insulating, the Better Sweater® Vest has a plush moisture-wicking fleece interior that feels broken in and a resilient sweater-knit face that blends in with social engagements. Made of quick-drying, 100% polyester, it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. A stand-up collar warms your neck, a vertical chest pocket holds the day’s essentials and zippered handwarmer pockets do their thing for cold hands. With offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and micropolyester jersey trim at the armholes, hem and back of neck. Hip length. And it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets; one drop-in pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Weight388 g (13.7 oz)
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.