Made from a durable, quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex blend with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, the hybrid Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts feature water-friendly comfort and performance in a subtle walk-short silhouette. Traditional flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly and belt loops makes them appropriate for all-day wear, while a bartacked interior drawstring keeps the shorts secure when an unexpected combo swell forces a quick detour on the way in to work. The two front slash pockets and two rear pockets have self-draining mesh pocket bags; the right-rear pocket is buttoned and has an internal key loop. Outseam is 20".
Worn in or out of the water, these all-purpose shorts have the versatility and comfort of our quick-drying Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts in an everyday walk-shorts silhouette.
- Made from durable and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; left-rear drop-in pocket with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with mesh pocket bag; internal key loop and button closure for security
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
167 g (5.9 oz)
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us