You are braving cold temperatures and need a thicker wetsuit. The 7 Seas 4/3 women’s wetsuit with a back zip entry. Here’s to you Sis!
Made for Cold Water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARM & STRENGTH
- 100% Super Stretch
- Light limestone based neoprene
- Light, Warm, Soft, More Stretch, easy to put on and take off, allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
- DOPE DYED Fabric- a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade fabric made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Tailored fit which is anatomically correct, engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted warmth and performance
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Short back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
- Sisstr's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing have unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Triple glued, double blind stitched seams
- Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
- Knee pad- SUPRATEX abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Easy access secure key cord
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.