Made for cold water: 44° F and colder / 7° C and colder
Vissla Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
Bootie should fit snug to prevent water from entering
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
• Full thermal hallow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Thin softgrip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the board feel
• Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
• New feature! Pull tab on heel for easier entry
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Glued and blindstitched seam construction
• Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
WETSUIT ACCESSORY WARRANTY
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.