Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Tonga’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play. Werner’s Bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family.
Blade Surface Area: 100 in2
Blade Length x Width: 19in x 7.25in
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose Straight Shaft in fixed length, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown.)
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, in Gloucester, MA.